As I was sitting in the airplane, waiting for the last leg of the trip to be complete, I was proud of myself...I was able to get all my stuff in one small suitcase...I made it through customs and security (both TSA and Germany) without a problem both coming and going...I still had my children with me...I am a world traveler...I can do it...when my daydreaming was interrupted by the stewardess asking, is this your passport??? What!!! Where had I dropped my wallet? How did it find me?
Friday, December 5, 2008
Where Did You Go Without Me?
As I was sitting in the airplane, waiting for the last leg of the trip to be complete, I was proud of myself...I was able to get all my stuff in one small suitcase...I made it through customs and security (both TSA and Germany) without a problem both coming and going...I still had my children with me...I am a world traveler...I can do it...when my daydreaming was interrupted by the stewardess asking, is this your passport??? What!!! Where had I dropped my wallet? How did it find me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Any other stories from the vacation you have not shared - or must we continue reading this blog to find out what REALLY happened.
Yes, you must read "the Blog" to learn everything.......and thanks for finally commenting.
Post a Comment