Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Brilliant Idea

Dad couldn't really tell the size of the puppies because of my close-up photography. I took these photos, so he could get some perspective.... Brilliant Idea!!! They loved his softball mitt..I'm sure Dad won't mind a little chewing...Right????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your puppies are too cute!!! We miss you all already! Thanks for spending so much time with us, and for your genourous Chrismas gift...we love you Crazy Reta!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're home safe. We love you guys too.

Celeste Johnson said...

They are so dang cute!!! How are they doing? Are you surviving puppyhood? What does Kylee think of them?

Anonymous said...

I love them! They are the best puppies in the world!

The Jedi Knight's said...

Can you get a little better picture of the ball glove for me - thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Your puppies are so very cute. I cant wait to come over and see them.

Rita