
We finally got the Christmas tree up this weekend. We're quite happy with it. It might be a little crooked, but I Photoshopped it and straightened it out, so you prob'ly can't even tell. I didn't really know how to screw the base into the stand, (plus remember there is me and that whole power tool thingy) so it'll be okay...Right?...What????...look closer...are those presents 'neath the tree?

Oh nope, those are just plastic boxes used to support the tree. Pretty smart, huh? Those scrapbooking supplies can be used in lots of ways...see hubby, I'm getting my moneys worth. Now what are those silver ornamanets reflecting the light so beautifully????

Oh that is just the "duck" tape we used to hold some of the branches together. Doesn't that give it that homegrown feel? I think we did a pretty good job. What do you think? Charlie Brown or Redneck?????

6 comments:
Definetly REDNECK! That is fantastic, and you're right...your photoshopping (almost) worked! The tree looks beautiful from here!
Love ya!
I think it is a little of both! It brought a smile to my face for sure! How creative you are.
What, no presents...oh wait - we don't have presents under our tree either! Does Santa just walk to Shannon's House??
No, of course, he drives his sleigh to Shannon's and everybody's house in the whole world...and then he will bring me (and you)presents 'neath your tree.
Santa do I get extra presents for helping decorate the beautiful leaning tree of Reta's?
Love your tree! So fun to see you and so glad I have your blog address now! What cute little doggies.
Post a Comment