I wondered how today went. How did you keep them hidden? Whaqt did Kylee think?
We picked them up on Christmas Eve. I told the girls we were going to do some sub for Santa. They were totally surprised. It was great. The dogs have been very good..we love them. You were right two is better than one (I think)
I love the names you guys picked! I am surprised you made it to Christmas Eve.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I wondered how today went. How did you keep them hidden? Whaqt did Kylee think?
We picked them up on Christmas Eve. I told the girls we were going to do some sub for Santa. They were totally surprised. It was great. The dogs have been very good..we love them. You were right two is better than one (I think)
I love the names you guys picked! I am surprised you made it to Christmas Eve.
Post a Comment