My husband is a great organizer/packer. He can fit lots of things in a little space. He has tried to teach me how over the years, but usually I just defer to him and let him pack the car, organize the garage, etc. However, he was out of town and the garage needed some rearranging. I got things packed pretty tight, I remember his counsel…use all the space….Don’t you think he will be happy that I only have about two inches of wasted space between his Cadillac and his motorcycle?? AND on the other side, I was able to get the Jeep within an inch of his “tractor.”

3 comments:
I think he should be proud! Or maybe alittle scared! I however, am totally impressed.
You are the Queen of organizing. Wanna come do my garage now?
What happens if you need to get the motorcycle out? Or you aren't home to guide Kylee back in to the garage?
Post a Comment