notice the girl standing, the mom sitting in full sun and Princess Poodle in the chair with the umbrella. They watched the whole parade this way.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
4th of July K-town Parade
Isn’t it fun to watch a parade? We had a great time. We gathered candy, necklaces, popcorn balls, Frisbees, stuffed animals and shared them with the children around us. We found and returned a lost 2-year old boy…he was pretty cute and I did have thoughts of keeping him, but Paige notified the police when I wasn’t looking. Although there are many pictures of us in our stylish foam visors, Kylee and the D’ettes in true military parade form, horses, cars, floats, etc…this was one of my favorites……
notice the girl standing, the mom sitting in full sun and Princess Poodle in the chair with the umbrella. They watched the whole parade this way.
notice the girl standing, the mom sitting in full sun and Princess Poodle in the chair with the umbrella. They watched the whole parade this way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is hilarious Reta...I love it!
What you mean Kaysville has a parade?
It was pretty funny. I laughed about it for awhile.
Post a Comment