
27 years ago, when I was just 27...I gave birth to this beautiful baby girl!! She is such a joy to me and I love her so much. She is a kind, caring person, who more often than not thinks of others before herself. Today was a perfect example of that, when asked what kind of cake she preferred, she said chocolate, thinking that would be easier, when what she really would have liked was something like ginger pumpkin spice. (Some of my close friends might now be wondering...her mom is making a cake??...no way!! Not to worry, one of her mom's BFF's made her cake, thanks Nat) Paige is a beautiful, smart, talented, kind, polite, creative, happy, silly, spiritual, crazy, gorgeous girl and I love her so much.

4 comments:
I love you Paige. Hope you had a great Birthday. Dad Mahlstede
Thanks mom. I love you!
And thanks Dad!
Happy birthday paige! Hope you had a fantastic day and got everything you wanted.
Post a Comment