Saturday, September 5, 2009

Be More Healthy

Well I am really trying to be more healthy. Though I can't (or don't) run and exercise like some of my friends, I am very active. I probably walk a couple of miles every day at work and I am trying to eat better. So you can only imagine my excitement when I found this new product..it is "natural" and I have so much more energy after consuming this "natural" product. I challenge all of my friends to be healthy and take care of yourselves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to try to be healthy also. I am going to get a Diet Coke with my Super Size double quarter pounder. "Being more Healthy" is AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous,
Even though it says "Diet", I don't think it is good for you. It still has all those artificial flavors and sweeteners..that can't be as good as Natural Sugar.

Paige said...

When give the option, natural sugar is always a better choice then artificial flavors.

stampinmamato2 said...

You go girl!! I am always looking for ways to be more healthy...didn't realize a Pepsi was an option! Thanks for the post and for letting me know :) Love ya!