Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Break and the Blustery Day


We are having a great time on our Spring Vacation. Just ran into a little trouble with the wind...it is amazingly blustery here in the desert, but the mechanic at the Cadillac dealer assures me the car doors will stay on until we can get home and get them repaired and my Allstate Insurance agent says he can help with that expense. As to P's hair..we are not sure that is repairable.

6 comments:

Jenn Terry said...

That is an amazing picture. . . and for some reason, it is more funny because it happened to P. : )

Paige said...

I am currently getting hair therapy. It's Ellie I am more worried about...

Mom said...

Ellie will be fine. I took her to the Dr. today and made an appointment for surgery. She will be going under the knife (or wrench) next week.

Angela and Jim said...

That is great! I love Paige's face and the hair. What did it do to your car?

johnstoncrew said...

That is a way funny picture. I love it!

stampinmamato2 said...

You and your camera are always in the right place at the right time! What a great pic! Hope you had fun. I am thinking of you and hoping you are having a nice day! Thanks for being my friend!