I love to Scrapbook Digitally. It seems I learn something new every time I scrapbook. When I paper scrapped, I would often use a layout idea from a magazine or one of my various sources. These sketches or page maps were very handy to use and reuse. So recently I have been trying to create some of my own templates. Although it is not perfect and probably won't win any design awards, I offer it to you to use. Today is my birthday, so this is my gift to you. If you want the template, leave me a comment and I will send it to you. If I don't know your email address, give me that too.
Happy Birthday to Me!
8 comments:
I want the templet... schartonia@yahoo.com
And NO. I cannot spell.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! I wish that I could have been there for your birthday dinner last night! I miss you and can't wait to see you!!! The Pepiot's love you Crazy Reta!!
Hope you had a fun Birthday! Thanks for sharing with us even though it is your special day! I would love a copy of the template and the completed page too since my daughter is on it :) Love ya!
Oh yeah, I might need some lessons on how to use the template once I get it!
Happy birthday to you! I love the template! Awesome that you know how to do things like that. You are so talented and I love ya!
I love it! you are so talented. happy birthday to you! love ya
As usual, you are amazing..enjoyed your blog...it's cute! I want a copy of your template too.I like the 3 little squares in the middle :) sorry we all missed your birthday. We still need to go to lunch.
Kimi kimi12toes@msn.com
Post a Comment