Ginger thought she was being helpful and brought one in the house and deposited it at my feet (No…that didn’t go over well.) The only helpful ones in this experience were Ky and Steve. They put the dead rat bodies in the garbage can and made sure they were well buried.

A couple of weeks later, I noticed evidence of another kind of rodent. This time on the front porch. The pest control company verified…we have BATS roosting on our front porch Did you know bats are an endangered species and you can’t kill them? They can also get in a ¼ inch opening. I decided to have my courageous kid once again rescue me from the forces of nature. I sent her up the ladder to seal up the spaces.
Then yesterday, I opened the back door and this was hanging from a web and staring me in the face! EEK!!!!!
I got the hint. Today I went to the fabric store to buy fabric for my costume. We bought pumpkins from the neighbor kids and Kylee and I will carve those soon. I got the costumes for the dogs. We are getting ready. No more help from Mother Nature.



2 comments:
I was NOT jumping on rats and/or touching bats... Real stories but incorrect pictures. I was smashing down leaves in the garbage can and changing a nasty lightbulb. Just so we're all clear :)
Kylee Jo
I was wondering about the towel wrapped around you but that makes more sense. :)
Post a Comment