Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Everything Happens for a Reason

...that is what the General Manager of the Hilton said as she was finally taking us to our room for the night....we had been waiting for a room for 6 hours and kept getting the run around from every desk clerk or bell man we had contact with. She wanted to make things right and give the girls memories they will never forget.....and she did!!!!
The informal and formal dining room...
Our own private pool...
One of the small bedrooms...
One of the many bathrooms..


Most people who stay in this 12,000 sq. ft. suite have at least a million dollar line of credit at the casino....not a million dollars of debt at home like I have. Obviously a "once in a lifetime" experience for us. But I did a little gambling in the casino, to help defray the expenses....I put a dollar in the slots. Think that will help?

2 comments:

The Jedi Knight's said...

every dollar counts right! What a blast.

Paige said...

I am so jealous! It looks fabalous!