Friday, January 21, 2011

So......

All of my blog readers (okay, both of my blog readers) have been asking me when I was going to update my blog? Recently my life hasn’t been that “crazy”. And in true “Reta form” how could I post the mundane? So after the car wash incident on Jan 9 (did you know soap can freeze? And it’s not a good idea to wash your car when it is only 15 degrees outside?) I thought, I have the perfect material. But then again, when you break the car wash do you confess or just hope they don’t have security cameras? However, today while trying to straighten a wooden post in my yard, I simultaneously punched myself in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me and split open my right thumb. Now that’s CRAZY, Reta……

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Hmm. That is CRAZY. That is also very blog worthy. Love ya crazy Reta.

Reta said...

Shan...you're mocking me. Since there was no one there to help me, I mean laugh at me, thought I would post it so you could visualize and have a great laugh!

Paige said...

I just laughed out loud at work. I hope at least the puppies were there to witness it.

Jenn said...

Oh Mom. . .You are very silly. : ) Love you!