Friday, April 9, 2010

Newest Edition to our Family

Here is the newest edition to our family. Her name is Libby...isn't she stylish? I know people are supposed to like Cadillacs, but ever since "the wind" incident, I haven't felt safe in my Cadillac. I hung in there for another year, but I just wanted to buy something that I wanted. So all by myself, I went to the car store, picked out the prettiest one, signed the papers and drove home. I think I'm more of a Jeep kinda girl anyway, don't you?

8 comments:

The Jedi Knight's said...

Yes I definatly think you are a jeep girl! Welcome to the family Libby

Anonymous said...

She's pretty!! How did you choose her name though?

Elisa said...

I LOVE IT!

It makes me miss our old jeep.

Reta said...

It is a very hard and complex thing to name something. I can't explain how it happened. I just knew her name is Libby.

Paige said...

She is a beauty! I am a sucker for shiny chrome.
We should go run over a few curbs to break her in!

Reta said...

Oh, Paige...that will happen in due time!

Thanks for visting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
johnstoncrew said...

I love your new car. I bet you look smokin hot in it. Congratulations!!!