Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Faux Paw or Not?

I recently read an article that said that Snuggies for Dogs is a Faux Paw.

Seriously, how could anybody think that something this cute is a Faux Paw? (BTW, I know not all of my readers are educated, so Faux Paw means mistake, although I think maybe they spelled it wrong in the article I read). Really...don't dogs deserve to be comfy and warm when they are laying around on the couch??



What do you think?

5 comments:

Paige said...

It's like a housecoat for dogs. They can sit around all day and lounge while being warm and cozy.

The Jedi Knight's said...

isn't that nice fur coat they were blessed with warm and comfy enough? I want to know do you have a matching snuggie?

Reta said...

Of course I have a matching snuggie..I think I will post that pic soon!

Celeste Johnson said...

They are such spoiled dogs! :)

Jenn said...

I think you are silly Mom! But I love you!! : ) Psst. . . Dogs have fur! A permanent snuggy!