
We had a great time celebrating the Fourth of July...it was the most fun trying to take pictures of fireworks. I really should have taken a picture of Paige and I, finally situated after maybe backing over a curb or two...our tri-pods, blankets, pepsi, lawn chair, jackets, instruction books (cause we don't know how to use our equipment) flashlight (to read the books) swatting mosquitoes and saying what is an ISO setting and where do you change the F/stop...but let me tell you, we look good in the back of the Escalade! Kind of the regal redneck look. Yehaw!

3 comments:
I can just see it now Reta!
Wow..and just think we get to do it all over again for the 24th of July! Yeah! Maybe I should wear my "tighty whitey" bra this time to really complete the Hillbilly Chic ensemble.
Well, the picture turned out great...so it was worth it, right! Next time take a picture of you all in the escalade though...I would LOVE to see that picture also!!
Post a Comment