Why would anybody want to drink less Pepsi?
I really don't see a little Duct tape stopping you! I know you better than you think!!!!
That is an awesome idea! Hope it works.Rita
I don't think that will work for you Reta. I like you on tons of Pepsi anyways! :)
I call Pepsi "Poopsi". Now, if it would work with Diet Coke, then that would be good. Do you think its bad that I went through a 24 pack in 6 days?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Why would anybody want to drink less Pepsi?
I really don't see a little Duct tape stopping you! I know you better than you think!!!!
That is an awesome idea! Hope it works.
Rita
I don't think that will work for you Reta. I like you on tons of Pepsi anyways! :)
I call Pepsi "Poopsi". Now, if it would work with Diet Coke, then that would be good.
Do you think its bad that I went through a 24 pack in 6 days?
Post a Comment