awesome pictures! who went to Germany? there are no people in the pictures!
So cool! Those pics are awesome Reta...You are so lucky to have seen such a cool place! I agree with the Knights - who was there? If I didn't know better, I would guess that you downloaded some pics off of the internet! :)
I cannot reveal my tru identity by putting pics of myself and my children on the intenet!!!! You will have to trust me, that I did take the pictures.
oops I spelled true wrong... and internet...what a dingbat I am..
I can vouch for those sites.
Reta takes great pictures doesn't she. She should frame them and sell em. By the way, I know she went to Berlin, Germany because I paid for it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
awesome pictures! who went to Germany? there are no people in the pictures!
So cool! Those pics are awesome Reta...You are so lucky to have seen such a cool place! I agree with the Knights - who was there? If I didn't know better, I would guess that you downloaded some pics off of the internet! :)
I cannot reveal my tru identity by putting pics of myself and my children on the intenet!!!! You will have to trust me, that I did take the pictures.
oops I spelled true wrong... and internet...what a dingbat I am..
I can vouch for those sites.
Reta takes great pictures doesn't she. She should frame them and sell em. By the way, I know she went to Berlin, Germany because I paid for it.
Post a Comment